ESET Startup Scan v13.2.16.0 - What is the usual time taken for a startup scan? In my PC it is scanning for more than 1 hour.. slowing the internet

Today I updated the eset Internet Security to v13.2.16.0 and I enabled the Startup Scan in the scheduler which I had disabled in the previous version 13.2.15.0 because of never ending startup scan which crippled the internet speeds.

Now even after the update, the Startup Scan has been running for the more than a hour and it shows no sign of stopping. I would like to know what is the average time taken by startup scan because earlier to eset Internet Security v13.2.15.0 I never faced any problems with eset or the startup and eset was working fine.  I am not happy with disabling the startup scan but I have no other alternative now that this update also has the issue of never ending startup scan and slowing down the internet speeds. 

Kindly help ..how to solve this problem?

Windows 10 64bit

eset Internet Security v13.2.16.0

Since I am unable to edit the earlier post, I would like to share that the problem with startup scan is getting worse. After every module update  the startup scan starts scanning bringing the internet to a crawl. Can I install an older version previous to v13.2.15.0 . I was very happy with it and I faced no issues with eset internet security for around 22 months. Now I am not happy with the way eset has changed startup scan making the PC slow after startup or every module update because of this never ending startup scan.

• Administrators

Please enable advanced operating system logging in the adv. setup -> Tools -> Diagnostics. Also change the memory dump type to Complete. Change the update type from regular to pre-release in the adv. update setup and wait a bit until the issue starts manifesting. Leave logging enabled for a few minutes, then disable advanced OS logging. While the issue is still manifesting, create a dump of ekrn via the adv. setup -> tools -> diagnostics -> Create (dump).

Finally collect logs with ESET Log Collector, upload the generated archive to a safe location and drop me a personal message with a download link.