I reset my license through my eset and it keeps leaking

Hello everyone I have a license that stopped working suddenly
So I put it in the license manager and saw that the license had leaked
I reset my license and got a new license number
But I see the license continues to leak
Every few minutes another computer is turned on and another computer
what can we do?
I reset the license 3 times, and it didn't help.

• Administrators

It is not clear what you mean by resetting your license. It can be done only by ESET staff, the License manager doesn't provide such option. Also it is not clear where you see that your license leaked. In fact, you have several licenses purchased in several countries which is weird. Please contact the seller of your license in license matters.

Thank you very much for the reply
The License Manager does provide such an option
Berg who played too much with the license then he asks to cancel the sessions
And he offers to get a new license number.
And as for the licenses I have made purchases from several countries
Because sometimes some countries have a discount on the license

• Administrators

There are these 3 options available in the license manager to work with your license:

image.png

As for purchasing from various countries, technical support is provided by the seller from whom you purchased your license so it would be a disadvantage for one to purchase a license in China for instance if the person doesn't understand Chinese at all. Moreover, oversea calls can be quite expensive if you purchase a license from a different continent.

• Administrators
Just now, ANGUI said:

You can see here an ESET guide to resetting the license through the license manager

https://help.eset.com/license_manager/en-US/elm_leaked_license.html

Ok, I don't use a leaked license so that explains it. Anyways, contact your license seller to get it sorted please.

2 minutes ago, Marcos said:

There are these 3 options available in the license manager to work with your license:

image.png

As for purchasing from various countries, technical support is provided by the seller from whom you purchased your license so it would be a disadvantage for one to purchase a license in China for instance if the person doesn't understand Chinese at all. Moreover, oversea calls can be quite expensive if you purchase a license from a different continent.

Regarding the purchase from different countries I am aware of this thing
And I know how to communicate with any support in the world

The question is how your Eset license keeps getting leaked.

For starters, change your password to a strong one on myEset.com and see if that stops the leaking activity.

• Administrators

Theoretically it could be a bug in the license anti-leakage system. The seller should contact ESET HQ if they can't help.

39 minutes ago, itman said:

The question is how your Eset license keeps getting leaked.

For starters, change your password to a strong one on myEset.com and see if that stops the leaking activity.

I changed my password.
Maybe because in reset only the license is reset
But the username and password are not reset.

1 hour ago, ANGUI said:

But the username and password are not reset.

You can change your myEset account password as shown in the below screen shot:

myEset.thumb.png.ca0d915b4eab0102c0c7a01523b132e0.png

I changed the password.
I meant maybe my license is leaking because only the license key is reset.
But the username and license password are not reset.

• Administrators

It's enough that the license key is reset. The username and password are for internal use except the use with legacy products for update.

Eset has an online help article about leaked licenses here: https://help.eset.com/license_manager/en-US/elm_leaked_license.html

Appears the proper procedure is to first deactivate the leaked license on all devices that are not associated with the legitimate Eset license owner. Then perform the license reset and enter the new Eset license on legitimate devices. Was this the procedure followed? 

Edited by itman

On 29.7.2020 at 10:32 AM, Marcos said:

מספיק שמפתח הרישיון יאפס. שם המשתמש והסיסמה מיועדים לשימוש פנימי למעט השימוש במוצרים מדור קודם לצורך עדכון.

So how can it be that my license keeps leaking?

On 29.7.2020 at 3:41 PM, itman said:

ל- Eset מאמר עזרה מקוון בנושא רישיונות שהודלפו כאן: https://help.eset.com/license_manager/en-US/elm_leaked_license.html

נראה כי הנוהל הנכון הוא לבטל תחילה את הרישיון שדלף בכל המכשירים שאינם קשורים לבעל רישיון ה- Eset הלגיטימי. לאחר מכן בצע את איפוס הרישיון והזן ברישיון Eset החדש במכשירים לגיטימיים. האם זה נוהל? 

I canceled all sessions
And I performed a reset
It is impossible to reset without canceling all sessions.

17 minutes ago, ANGUI said:

So how can it be that my license keeps leaking?

Are you stating that every time you perform a license reset and upon entry of the new  license key, that license key ends up being installed on devices other than your own?

• Administrators

As I suggested above, please contact the seller of your license to find out what's going on. Unfortunately we can't help you here and the issue should be looked at by the seller.

5 hours ago, itman said:

Are you stating that every time you perform a license reset and upon entry of the new  license key, that license key ends up being installed on devices other than your own?

At first there are no sessions but after a few minutes another computer and another computer is added

2 hours ago, ANGUI said:

At first there are no sessions but after a few minutes another computer and another computer is added

As @Marcos posted, you have to contact the seller where you purchased your license from about this problem. Also you never mentioned to date if that license was purchased from an authorized Eset retail source.

You also posted in another forum thread about how you have discovered a "perfect" Eset license crack. It may very well be that in your romp through "the land of crackers," you ticked off the wrong source and you are now paying the price for doing so.

Edited by itman

לפני 7 שעות, itman אמר:

איך ש @ מרקוספורסם, עליך ליצור קשר עם המוכר אחר לרכשת את הרישיון שלך בבעיה זו. כן, מעולם לא ציינת עד כה אם רישיון זה נרכש ממקור קמעוני מורשה של אסט.

פרסמת גם בשרשור פורום אחר כיצד גילית סדק רישיון אסט "מושלם". אתה יכול מאוד להיות שבשיטוט שלך ב"ארץ הפיצוחים ".

First of all, the State of Israel is a highly respected state
And this is not a country of cracks.
And it's not related to the fact that I have other licenses that are not leaking.
And think well before you talk about my country
And the license was purchased from an authorized reseller

6 hours ago, ANGUI said:

And think well before you talk about my country

Appears that your lack of fluency in the English language lead you to believe my reference was directed specifically to your country. It was not.

It was a generic reference to if you frequent in web places where hackers reside, your presence does not go unnoticed. Remember that hacking including licensing cracking is done by criminal syndicates these days. They don't take it lightly if someone tries to expose their activities.