Hello,

I am interested in testing any upcoming betas for Mac OS 11.

We use Macs heavily in our business environment so I am particularly interested in any deployment that will no longer require a kext to properly work.

Can you let me know if there is one available?

Thanks!

William

Hello @William Zujkowski,

as of now, we do not have them available for public testing yet.

The development team is working on it with a priority, I may let you know once we have them available for testing but no 100% promises as my memory does not serve me very well 🙂 

Peter

Hi, just want to find out if there is a version available for testing with big sur, I have one of my Macs running big sur and would like to have it protected.

No, there is no beta version to test. We will have a compatible product when it goes final.

A lot of people coming here to this thread - just to see posts about version for big sur. We are waiting 

We went through this with ESET with both the last two macOS products. I'd have thought you learned your lesson from that and had products available for your loyal Business users that have to test these well before they go live. Please release a Beta ASAP.

On 8/21/2020 at 3:28 PM, JonH said:

We went through this with ESET with both the last two macOS products. I'd have thought you learned your lesson from that and had products available for your loyal Business users that have to test these well before they go live. Please release a Beta ASAP.

I had the same thought ...

Yes, a beta should be available soon after public betas of Big Sur was made available.

I can understand that Eset needs some time to develop and internal testing (Alpha-stage), but it's important for us customers to start testing early as well.

Regards

Tommy V