Initialization of Windows Security Center handler failed

So I'm running a TRIAL of Internet Security in a Virtual Machine environment of a Windows ISO I created using NTLite of which I stripped out Action Center, Defender, Firewall, Smart screen you get the point. Prob the reason I'm getting this Notification in the first place but I digress.

I want to know how to stop the notification from flashing on my desktop every 30 minutes as its really annoying...

Yes ESET I already know Windows Security Center is not working. I removed it. :) Now stop Notifying that to me.

How do I block this notification ???
TRIAL.png.fa3438942815479ac9b9b6a24a4f2d27.png

I don't see that alert notification listed in Eset Application Statuses that can be disabled. Therefore, it appears this alert cannot be disabled.

Edited by itman

• Administrators

Correct. Windows Security Center is an integral part of Windows and Microsoft doesn't provide an option to omit it from installation as far as I know. If you somehow removed it, you must also accept all consequences that it brings.

Oh lord.

Welp if that's the case would it be in my best interest to disable Alerts and message boxes out right all together then? Hmm.
i.e. mute all alerts that appear in the same context as the one provided in the above photo.

I mean I would want to keep interactive firewall panels on, but disable pop up alert boxes.
Is this possible...

1 minute ago, MrWhispers said:

Welp if that's the case would it be in my best interest to disable Alerts and message boxes out right all together then?

Doubt that will work for this type of serious system malfunction alert.