Replacing one ESET NOD32 with a different one

GuyKHaas

We had a 9-system license (call it "A") for NOD32 and when it came up for renewal, we had cut back to only 3 systems.   I ALSO have another system with its own NOD32 license (call it "B").

With only 4, we were advised to just add the 3 systems to my single license.

Looking at the information about installing on a new system, I see advice to first uninstall any existing antivirus on the new system, then download and install the current NOD32.

Would I do this the same way?  Uninstall the "A"-licensed NOD32, then install the "B"?

• Administrators

I see that you have 2 licenses for ESET NOD32 Antivirus; one for 4 seats and the other one for 1 seat. Since you haven't changed the product with purchasing the renewal, you don't have to do anything but make sure that ESET is activated with the license key BCHP-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-4MDU on not more than 4 machines and with BCHP-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-4MDU on 1 machine at maximum. You can use the license manager at my.eset.com to manage your licenses.

When either license is due for renewal, I'd contact the seller (ESET LLC) and ask to merge the two licenses into one for your convenience.