ESMC not working after last module update

Has anyone experienced issues after last ESMC module updates?

When update was finished, I was asked to reload the console. After doing that, error messages appeared in every "window" or dashboard. One hour later, ESMC console is just loading and loading.

Any suggestions? Is there something still running in the background?

Version details:

ESET Security Management Center (Server), Version 7.2 (7.2.1266.0)
ESET Security Management Center (Web Console), Version 7.2 (7.2.221.0)

Update module1021 (20200218)

Translation support module1805 (20200619)

SysInspector module1278 (20200609)

SSL module1048 (20200608)

Push Notification Service module1064 (20200625)

Configuration module1822.4 (20200505)

Edited by Miami

• ESET Staff

Could you please provide more details, specially how you were able to resolve this issue? We have not encountered similar symptoms. Maybe there was full disk and it was not possible to use temporary tables due to insufficient disk storage? Or wrong encoding was used for temporary tables?

• Most Valued Members

A minor note, I also had something similar though it was because the Tomcat service wasn't set to run automatically[ though, tbh, don't remember the Tomcat service setting and I'm not sure if it was set to Automatic run in the first place].  Starting the service again allowed ESMC to run.  [this was after the upgrade to the latest ESMC v7.2]

On 7/20/2020 at 7:27 PM, MartinK said:

Could you please provide more details, specially how you were able to resolve this issue? We have not encountered similar symptoms. Maybe there was full disk and it was not possible to use temporary tables due to insufficient disk storage? Or wrong encoding was used for temporary tables?

Our tempDB was configured with a size limit and It looks like the last module update was the reason why tempDB has grown to it's maximum size.

Everything is working fine after size limit of tempDB was increased.