Network protection deactivated/non function by self

Dear All,

Today my EIS 13.2.15.0 got the red color in Network Protection that inform the Network Protection Non Function, it is happen without user interaction on setup, however the EIS Status on Taskbar Normal (No Red color) as per screenshot attached.

After I did restarted the computer everything goes well again, please advise what's wrong with my EIS.

Thanks

ESET 13.2.15.0 Status.jpg

Network Protection.jpg

1 minute ago, HANDJOJO said:

Yes it is Win 10 2004.

At this point, there are multiple forum postings about suspected Eset ver. 13.2.15 problems on Win 10 2004.

I would open a support ticket about it so that the issue is properly tracked.

• Administrators

Please collect logs with ESET Log Collector and provide the generated archive. There are no known issues with network protection on Windows 10 2004.

• Marcos changed the title to Network protection deactivated/non function by self
  • ESET Insiders

Eset has a lot of problems under Windows 10 Build 2004, I have already shown a few, but these were not all Eset errors, only after such a final version, which is no more than a bad beta version, I am getting tired of it to list everything, especially since I already reported all the errors when testing the Alpha to the German support, so I am very disappointed that the whole testing for you, as I see it now, is pointless if you then look at the error messages at the German support does not react to it and then takes it into the finals + the errors from the previous Eset Build!

13 hours ago, Marcos said:

Please collect logs with ESET Log Collector and provide the generated archive. There are no known issues with network protection on Windows 10 2004.

Dear Marcos,

Please find a collect logs.

Awaiting the advise

eis_logs.zip

• Administrators

The logs didn't show any issue. Please carry on as follows:
- enable advanced logging under Help and support -> Details for technical support
- reboot the machine
- stop logging
- create a complete dump of ekrn via the advanced setup -> tools -> diagnostics -> create
- collect logs with ESET Log Collector.

1 hour ago, Marcos said:

The logs didn't show any issue. Please carry on as follows:
- enable advanced logging under Help and support -> Details for technical support
- reboot the machine
- stop logging
- create a complete dump of ekrn via the advanced setup -> tools -> diagnostics -> create
- collect logs with ESET Log Collector.

I cannot attached a collect logs again following your step, as the file rar exist then 100 mb.

However now my EIS become stable in Network Protection, I think better waiting the patch.

Thanks.

• Administrators

Should you encounter the issue again, collect logs as per the instructions above, upload the generated archive to a safe location (e.g. OneDrive) and drop me a personal message with a download link.