Windows 10 complete lockup

ESET Internet Security with password manager installed locks up my windows 10 and afterwards I have to reset windows 10 to get it to stop.

I have done this 4 times now.. each time that same results. I install windows 10 .. i install all windows updates then install ESET internet security and right after if finishes it updates and when that's done.. I can move my mouse around but once I click on anything in windows the pc locks completely up. I reboot and soon as windows boots up I can operate but have to do what I need to do within the first 5 seconds of booting into windows because as soon as ESET Internet security starts to boot up my pc locks up again.

I cannot capture any log files because I can never get back into windows after that.

• Administrators

Please configure Windows to generate active or complete memory dumps as per https://support.eset.com/en/kb380-how-do-i-generate-a-memory-dump-manually. When the system freezes, try to manually initiate a crash and generate a memory dump which will help us determine the root cause of the freeze.

Also please provide logs collected with ESET Log Collector.