Agent Server assisted installation can't get certificate

I install esmc server & esmc webconsole with deferent machine.

After i change on EraWebServerConfig.properties

Localhost to ip esmc server, i can't install agent on client using server assist, how can i install agent on client (not localhost) using server assist?

Any one can help me?

• ESET Staff

Could you be more specific of what kind of error you are seeing? Server-assisted installation relies on communication between installer and ESMC server (not WebConsole) so it should not depend on configuration of WebConsole. Could you verify that hostname of ESMC server and not hostname of console is used during assisted installation?

I installed esmc server and esmc web console separately,

but when installing esmc agent using "server assisted installation" there are problems like this

image.png.8ab8e4a36673b23c9dfeb5bb60c5d3d8.png

and trace.log on esmc, 

image.thumb.png.01e40092e6847ed1b7e332549333b995.png

2020-07-07 03:58:55 Error: ConsoleApiModule [Thread 7fdb745f7700]: 2 Error while processing GetCertificateIssuer request: GetCertificateIssuer: First try failed with: GetCertificationAuthorityCertificate: certificate record was not uniquely identified by serial number 'a32f5d251090c52e359610f96a84f4d8' (found=0), Second try failed with: Build chain failed with NodVerifyTrustResult: 0, NVT_Trusted, X509ChainStatus: 0x10000, X509CSF_PartialChain

on server 172.31.77.124, I only installed esmc server & agent, 

for webconsole, I install on a different machine with the ip address 172.31.77.111.

• ESET Staff

Could you also start installer with full msiexec logging? It might provide more detailed error directly from installer. As it seems that issue is triggered by change of hostname/IP, it might be caused by fact that ESMC server certificate is not signed for connection to this IP address, which might result in rejected connections from installer.