Verify license ownership problems

GMboss

Dear Sirs,

on my.eset.com my license reports this message from months and I cannot manage my product:

request to verify your license ownership

i have added 24 eset keys to manage in license manager 10 of them are ok but rest 14 showing this problem.

• Administrators

Please explain why as home user there are so many licenses registered to your email address. Normally home users have just one license to cover more devices, if needed.

• 1 month later...

Dear Sirs,

In the month of April of this year, I added a key with 5 Internet Security licenses to the license manager, I requested that the email be sent to me for verification and this email never arrived.

So I activated each license on each computer, entering my account in the antivirus panel.

In August add one more key with 5 licenses, request the verification email and YES it arrived.

I can manage that key (August) but not the one for April.

Today I get a message on a computer that uses the April license, indicating that I verify that the license is valid, and I cannot do it, because the license manager does not send me the verification email. Notwithstanding the foregoing in the detail section of the license, it indicates that the 5 devices are active.

Please help me get the license manager to send me the email to be able to properly manage that license (April).

Thanks for your kind attention.

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, luismendozadl said:
Today I get a message on a computer that uses the April license, indicating that I verify that the license is valid, and I cannot do it, because the license manager does not send me the verification email. Notwithstanding the foregoing in the detail section of the license, it indicates that the 5 devices are active.

Unlike the license with the public ID 3AJ-HVG-RNB, the one with PID 3AH-6E8-WW8 is not registered to your email address but to c......t@micronet.es which belongs probably to the seller and that's the problem. Sellers should register licenses with end-user's email addresses. Please contact the seller to correct it, then you will be able to manage your license yourself.