ESET Mobile Security for Android version 3 is available

• ESET Moderators

ESET Mobile Security for Android version 3.0.810 is now available on the web and on Google Play.

You can update your current version of ESET Mobile Security for Android for free using the version check (for ESET.com) or accepting the update from Google Play. How do I upgrade ESET Mobile Security for Android?

New Features

• Integration to my.eset.com Anti-Theft portal
    The following are the key features available to control through your Premium my.eset.com account: camera pictures, location tracking, on-screen messages, optimization of Anti-Theft settings, sending current device position when the device is low on battery, security password change on my.eset.com, and User IP address details. See the ESET Mobile Security Product Overview (PDF) for more detailed descriptions of the online management features.

• Proactive Anti-Theft
    If suspicious activity is detected (such as an unauthorized SIM Card change or wrong lock screen password/pattern entered), you will be notified via email and Proactive Anti-Theft will lock your device, take camera snapshots, and relay location information so you can track your missing device via my.eset.com.

• On-Charger Scan
    Under the Automatic Scans menu, you can set the scan to start only when the device is fully charged and in an idle state (you must enable this feature; it is not enabled by default).

• Ignore list
    Available option to whitelist threats.

For more information about the product, visit the ESET Mobile Security for Android product page or contact your local reseller, distributor or ESET office.

Edited by foneil
added new features descriptions