Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ScottWStewart

ESET Management Agent problems updating to 7.2

Hello Guys,

I am having problems upgrading ESET Management Agent from 7.1 to 7.2 on the server.

I get the error: No ESET products that can be updated automatically have been found.

Do I need to download an installer for 7.2?

Thanks in advance,

Scott

Did you send a SMC component update task to the machine running the ESMC server and clients to upgrade the agent?

It was a classic case of me making a mountain out of a mole hill. I tried to update through the console and got the error: No ESET products that can be updated automatically have been found. So I created an all-in-one installer and ran it on the server. That updated it without any issues.

1 hour ago, ScottWStewart said:

I get the error: No ESET products that can be updated automatically have been found.

I guess this errors was shown in console when you attempted to upgrade ESMC components via one-click action from dashboard. Unfortunately it is caused by fact that this mechanisms is available only for managed ESET products (endpoint/server security products, ...). For upgrade of ESMC components and ESMC itself, special "components upgrade task" is available.