Question about Mirror Tool

Hi,

I'm having trouble updating multiple client computers due to an error:

GetFile: HTTP request could not be processed (error code: 20014, URL: 'hxxp://repository.eset.com/v1/com/eset/apps/business/era/agent/v7/7.2.1266.0/agent_x64.msi '))

(not only Agent, just an example)

So I dealt with the mirror tool.

Here are the command line that I use:

.\MirrorTool.exe --repositoryServer AUTOSELECT --mirrorType delayed --intermediateRepositoryDirectory .\TEMP --outputRepositoryDirectory .\REPOSITORY --excludedProducts ep4 ep5 ep6 ep7 era6 --productFilterForRepository "ESET Endpoint Security" "ESET Management Agent" "ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server" "ESET Security Management Center Server" "ESET Rogue Detection Sensor" --languageFilterForRepository en_US de_DE >.\log-installer.txt

I have already managed to limit the language and the products I need using the online help (https://help.eset.com/esmc_install/71/en-US/mirror_tool_windows.html).

Since I don't need the installers for linux, mac etc., i would like to restrict that only the installers for Windows are downloaded.

Is that somehow possible?

• Administrators

As far as I know, filtering by the OS is not possible. The parameters --excludedProducts is used for mirroring module updates and has no effect on the repository mirror.

Okay. Thanks anyway.
Then maybe OS Filtering would be a good idea for future versions of the mirror tool.