A bug inside firewall rules section

There is a problem/bug inside Firewall rules section.When I try to edit any rule, it always edits the rule above the selected rule...

I am using Eset  Internet Security 12.2.31.0.

Thanks for your answer.

Unfortunately I am not able to install V13.x, it doesn't allow me to install because it needs at least Windows 7 with SP1 and I have never been successfull with my Sp1 update attempts.

It seems like there will be no future fixes to v12(based on your reply). 

• Administrators

V12 will stop updating next year when support for SHA-2 cryprographic hashing function will become mandatory. Support for SHA-2 requires Windows 7 SP1 plus 2 additional Windows updates. Without that, you'll need to downgrade to a legacy v9 which is not recommended.

• Most Valued Members
On 6/14/2020 at 11:57 PM, Peterpan said:

Thanks for your answer.

Unfortunately I am not able to install V13.x, it doesn't allow me to install because it needs at least Windows 7 with SP1 and I have never been successfull with my Sp1 update attempts.

It seems like there will be no future fixes to v12(based on your reply). 

What happens when you try to instal sp1?

Thanks for your answers.

On 6/15/2020 at 2:21 AM, Marcos said:

V12 will stop updating next year when support for SHA-2 cryprographic hashing function will become mandatory. Support for SHA-2 requires Windows 7 SP1 plus 2 additional Windows updates. Without that, you'll need to downgrade to a legacy v9 which is not recommended.

Then I will have to try Sp1 updates again in the next year, though if I can buy a new computer with Win10 it would be better, some of it's main hardware components are about 12 years old. 

On 6/16/2020 at 2:37 AM, peteyt said:

What happens when you try to instal sp1?

As far as I can remember, on my first try, Windows had said the update has been successful, though under the System panel it was still looking as Windows 7 Home Premium, no Sp1.I had tried again, that time it didn't say it was succesful and it wasn't. I  had tried some solutions which came to my mind and also found and tried some solutions from internet too,but they didn't work,update quit with an error .

Edited by Peterpan