Activation error 20515020

Hii
I purchased new Android device (my old device was degraded) and reinstall ESET. I can't Activate the app I have a license valid until 17/02/2021and i got this error message, Activation error 20515020, what should I do.

Thanks.

Edited by SAEJ

• Administrators

I was able to find only a trial license for ESET Mobile Security for Android that is due to expire tomorrow. Please provide your public license ID for me to check.

• Administrators
19 hours ago, Darkwing said:

I have the same Problem. What Do you need to verify?

It appears that your license key was successfully used to activate ESET Mobile Security. Are you still having issues with activation? Are you getting error 20515020 ?

bonjour, moi aussi je ne peut pas réinstaller le logiciel suite au changement de téléphone, on me demande une clé de licence trop longue, je n'ai qu'une ID de licence public

Machine translation:

I too cannot reinstall the software after changing my phone, I am asked for a license key that is too long, I only have a public license ID

Edited by Marcos
Machine translation added

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, lachauve said:

I too cannot reinstall the software after changing my phone, I am asked for a license key that is too long, I only have a public license ID

Since this is an English forum, we kindly ask you to post in English so that we and the other users can understand you and be able to help.

I've resent the registration email to your address dj.......@gmail.com. If you have used this address with Google Play, EMS should use it for activation automatically. Otherwise use the license key from the email for activation.