(Solved) - PDF - Won't Load in BPP

Sorry! The Apps section in Firefox Options WITHIN BPP had somehow changed to "ASK" for Portable Document Folder format (it Did NOT ask); The Main FF Options I first chk'd was correct;

I changed my BPP window TO my PDF X-Change App -- and Merrill & Regions loaded PDF statements. With so many Security add-ons and settings to check you need a team for home computers now.

===============================

EDIT to Itman's Replies below: I won't bump other Threads for this BUT I later found multi-Dnloaded Statement Files on my Desktop when prior experiences had me seeing the data IN the open page first - then SAVE AS - No Dnload. I Just did Not see / expect the dnloads ........... AND, he's right about not knowing / forgetting that you must make FF Options Choices in BOTH the Regular AND BPP Profiles.

========================================================================

Last attempted (succeeded)  in March, Today -- In FIREFOX -- I could not load Merrill Lynch -- (.aspx) -- Statement pages (large Blank page usually populated with data) OR -- See -- PDF Regions Bank Statement pages to Save.

Firefox Test Profile (no addons, etc) with BPP failed; EDGE succeeded WITH BPP.

HOW do you Troubleshoot such a dilemma? (ie) --  is there any Data I can tell them to assist better with a Security Feature that they don't author?

Edited by COStark26

Really don't know what is your problem with showing a .pdf using FireFox and Eset BP&P.

Below is a screen shot of a .pdf open in a BP&P session using FF. I was not asked by FF whether to open the .pdf. It opened automatically. By default, FF uses it's own PDF reader to open .pdf files. It appears somehow you have overridden this setting and perhaps instructed FF to use Adobe Reader for example as your .pdf source app in FF.

Eset_PDF.thumb.png.55874705112e7375974a75d7e2979c8b.png

Edited by itman

I will also add that Eset BP&P uses a separate FF profile; not the one you use for normal FF browsing. A lot of Eset users don't realize this. If you have made changes to the default settings in your normal FF profile and want those duplicated in the profile Eset BP&P uses, you must manually duplicate those settings in FF while it is running under Eset BP&P mode.

Edited by itman