G Suite Sync still complaining about ESET after 7.3 install

Hello,

I provide support for dozens of G Suite users running Older vesions of EAV and EES.

Has version 7.3.2032.0 been tested and confirmed to resolve issues?

I installed the latest ESS on a non-production PC and Google is still sending warnings about the plugin.

Dear G Suite Sync user,

G Suite Sync has scanned your Microsoft Outlook® profile and detected some add-ins that could cause synchronization problems:

• ESET Outlook Add-in

Please be advised that the listed add-ins should not be used in conjunction with G Suite Sync for Microsoft Outlook®, as we have received reports of synchronization issues when they are used together.

Learn how to disable add-ins.

The G Suite Sync Team

• Administrators

ESET's plug-in writes to emails as they are scanned which may cause sync issues by design if emails are modified on the mail server at the same time. V7.3 uses the same Outlook plug-in as the previous versions of Endpoint v7.

2 minutes ago, Marcos said:

ESET's plug-in writes to emails as they are scanned which may cause sync issues by design if emails are modified on the mail server at the same time. V7.3 uses the same Outlook plug-in as the previous versions of Endpoint v7.

Disabling the plug-in seems extememly risky.

Is there any work on a solution? 

Would a posible work around be "Do not run Outlook and the Gmail Web interface at the same time"

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
17 minutes ago, CIT said:

I am having the same issue.  Has this been resolved?

Please elaborate more on the issue that you are having with the Outlook client. How does it manifest?

14 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Please elaborate more on the issue that you are having with the Outlook client. How does it manifest?

I am getting the same notices sent to our end users.   We use Gsync with Outlook.  I don't really want to disable the add-in but we can't risk sync issues with our email.

Dear G Suite Sync user,

G Suite Sync has scanned your Microsoft Outlook® profile and detected some add-ins that could cause synchronization problems:

• ESET Outlook Add-in

Please be advised that the listed add-ins should not be used in conjunction with G Suite Sync for Microsoft Outlook®, as we have received reports of synchronization issues when they are used together.

Learn how to disable add-ins.

The G Suite Sync Team

• Administrators

If you are getting sync issues becasue G Suite writes data to email on the mail server and the ESET plugin on the client, you can disable the email client protection. If you receive email via POP3(S) or IMAP(S), it will be scanned by ESET and just antispam won't work.

Hi ESET,

I have v7.3 of ESET after of disabling the ESET add-ins i can't receive emails. i also try to set in online mode the outlook i can now receive  the email. is there anything to resolve this case.