Android 10 moving from Internal to External Storage

• Most Valued Members

Hello ,

I've downloaded a zip file to my internal storage , so I want to move it to the sdcard (external storage) , I press to move and then the status stays at 0% and then I get it has failed , and I go to see the sdcard , I can see the file size of 500MB/800MB moved

So I thought the card is failing or I need to do something , I formatted the card and tried to move again and then it worked , so I didn't know what was it.

I tried to do it again yesterday and then , I had the same problem , I formatted the card again , and tried to move the files , and no it didn't work , so I tried to disable real-time scanning , and then I was able to move the ZIP file without any trouble

Any idea?

• Administrators

I'd recommend submitting a support ticket via the built-in submission form and also select logs to be submitted so that customer care can try to reproduce the issue on their end and possibly report it to developers.

• Most Valued Members
3 minutes ago, Marcos said:

I'd recommend submitting a support ticket via the built-in submission form and also select logs to be submitted so that customer care can try to reproduce the issue on their end and possibly report it to developers.

I understand , thank you will do.