ESET digital signature faild and ekrn.exe and egui.exe faild

Jessjames

i just bought a new laptop and installed ESET security ver. 11.0.123.1 that is running ok. after a few days i found that my eset is not running anymore i go to task manager and run the two programs ekrn.exe and egui.exe that i saw from the forms and i saw both programs are suspended and i go to the services and found the ESET service and when i start the service is just said Error 577: windows cannot verify the digital signature of the file

i cant because there is pop-up that said ESET service (ekrn) could not be deleted verify that you have sufficient previllages to remove system services and every time i click retry it still pop up

• Most Valued Members
56 minutes ago, Jessjames said:

i cant because there is pop-up that said ESET service (ekrn) could not be deleted verify that you have sufficient previllages to remove system services and every time i click retry it still pop up

Are you using the admin user?

If yes then try the ESET uninstaller : https://support.eset.com/en/kb2289-uninstall-eset-manually-using-the-eset-uninstaller-tool

Insufficient Privileges means that you are using a non-admin user , or probably it's bugged out if you are the admin.

Edited by Nightowl