ESMC tasks fail due to no repository available

Hi There,

a customer Installation shows errors when editing Client Tasks or Trying to Update the SMC.

ESET Security Management Center (Server), Version 7.0 (7.0.471.0)
ESET Security Management Center (Web Console), Version 7.0 (7.0.429.0)
CentOS (64-bit), Version 7.6.1810

Status Overview -> Invalid Objects -> Client tasks containing inaccessible Objects: 3 -> Client tasks that use repository are highlightet and show tooltip: "The referenced repository package is not available"
Help -> Update Product -> Accept License Terms -> ERROR: "Failed to create task: The referenced repository package is not available"
New Client Task -> Software Install -> Install package from Repository <Choose Package> -> (No Filters are set) shows: NO DATA AVAILABLE

Server Settings Repository Server is set to AUTOSELECT

I already tried changing it according to https://support.eset.com/kb6749/, but no improvement.

Tried rebooting the Appliance and no improvement.

I am Happy for any help on this. ty

• Administrators

Does the error occur when you create a new install task from scratch? If you use an older install task, it could be that it was created with an install package that is outdated and no longer available in the repository.

Well there is no error on creating New Tasks but i cannot select anything

8 minutes ago, CNNS said:

New Client Task -> Software Install -> Install package from Repository <Choose Package> -> (No Filters are set) shows: NO DATA AVAILABLE

DNS ...

after looking through the log files in /var/log/eset/RemoteAdministrator/Server/trace.log I found:

2020-05-25 14:02:48 Error: CRepositoryModule [Thread 7fe8d37e6700]: GetFile: Host 'repository.eset.com' not found [error code: 20002]

a few months ago we retired an old DC, that was the only DNS server for ESMC. Problem is fixed by updating /etc/resolv.conf with new DNS Servers

ty for your help Marcos and sorry

topic can be closed

Edited by CNNS