IObit Constantly Triggering ESET

Hi there,

I have IObit Uninstaller 9, System Care and another IObit program. Once in a while (I dont know exactly how often it happens), they trigger ESET. An example is below. 

They mostly say that it may not be a threat, but it still kind of worries me.

Thank you,

20200524_104549.jpg

This is another example:

20200524_110926.jpg

Edited by boracln

• Administrators

The PUA detection is correct. It's optional. For more information what PUA are, please read https://support.eset.com/en/kb2629-what-is-a-potentially-unwanted-application-or-potentially-unwanted-content.

If you think that benefits of using a particular PUA outweigh possible risks, you can exclude the PUA from detection.

• Most Valued Members

I might be mistaken , but all these software are useless and they provide headache more than they provide calmness.

• Most Valued Members
4 minutes ago, boracln said:

Thank you guys 

Windows 10 can now do all of the jobs these softwares used to do when we were using XP or Vista times , like to find drivers , clean registry or whatever they do , while in the same time Microsoft recommends to never clean registry or touch it , well you can make your crazy changes while having no problems if you know what you are doing , but I believe they know their system very well

Same as drivers , it's better to take them from the manufacturer website or from Windows Update.

My Schools İT department recommended me to use İObit, nothing wrong has happened yet and hopefully never will. I dont have too many important things on my laptop so even if something does İll reset it and install windows again. Thanks again

• Most Valued Members
23 minutes ago, boracln said:

My Schools İT department recommended me to use İObit, nothing wrong has happened yet and hopefully never will. I dont have too many important things on my laptop so even if something does İll reset it and install windows again. Thanks again

On Windows 10, Automatic Maintenance is a feature that helps to keep your computer healthy and optimized by combining and running all maintenance tasks without impacting performance or energy efficiency. Usually, the automated system optimization happens once a day when you're not actively using your device.

It is the same thing that is being done by these software.

You are welcome :) , you can just allow the application to run by excluding it from detection.

Edited by Nightowl