H E L P ESET Password Manager - license expired, sync disabled

I am in need of assistance to correct a license issue, please.

I renewed my license but Password Manager doesn't see the update.  Can someone help me resolve this issue, please?

image.png.09fd35c1bb51600038f8fc0eaa95e3a3.pngimage.png.7d901761d3fda7002a53925492c9ad2c.png

Edited by Zigi
Gain moderator ATTENTION to post

• Administrators

Should the problem persist, I'd recommend raising a ticket with your local ESET support since developers will most likely need to synchronize your account with the PWM store.

@Swamp Yankee Thank you for the info/help!  How can I locate the old eset license ID if I do not know it?  I find an email with attachments but the .zip files contain .lic file type and I can't decipher a key from the files viewing via notepad.  Is there not a 1-800 number for human support?

Thanks again!!

1 hour ago, Zigi said:

How can I locate the old eset license ID if I do not know it?

Referring to Help & Support screen shot you posted above, click on "Details for Technical Support" under the Technical Support section.

1 hour ago, Zigi said:

@itman I only have the current eset license ID, not the license ID prior to renewing.

Refer to Eset Knowledge Base article on how to fix your expired Password Manager License issue: https://support.eset.com/en/kb7363-license-expired-in-eset-password-manager

4 hours ago, Zigi said:

How can I locate the old eset license ID if I do not know it?  I find an email with attachments but the .zip files contain .lic file type and I can't decipher a key from the files viewing via notepad.

You should have received an e-mail from Eset when you activated your old license. The sender is noreply@orders.eset.com. In the body of the e-mail your license key should be clearly displayed.

One problem here is probably how you have you e-mail configured. Appears it is set not to display attachments in-line. This is why everything is showing as an attachment versus in the body of the e-mail. Temporarily configure your e-mail to display attachments in-line and everything in attachments for the Eset license confirmation e-mail entry should be displayed in the body of the e-mail entry.

Edited by itman

@itman Thanks for the email config tip.  I got the old license key but password manager says 'License key does not exist'.

Is there a support phone number I can call?

Edited by Marcos
The screen shot with personal information removed

12 minutes ago, Zigi said:

Is there a support phone number I can call? 

ESET North America

ESET, LLC.
610 West Ash Street,
Suite 1700
San Diego, CA 92101
U.S.A.

Toll-Free: 
+1 (866) 343-ESET (3738)
Tel: +1 (619) 876-5400
Fax: +1 (619) 876-5845
Web: www.eset.com/us

@itman

Thanks again!  I had success when I deleted the password store from the current (renewed) license and had the Password Manager module disabled.  In passwordmanager.eset I added it again to the current (renewed) license and later enabled the module in ESET Security.  Finally!  Thanks for taking the time to respond and assist!

Have a great week!