licens key problem

hi to all

i am in Germanny

I received a license from my friend as a gift. He lives in Iran and I think that's why it happened.
I used this license for a month, but now I have a license problem but I have all the information I need.

plz help me

nod.thumb.jpg.2b43773805a4d922b4bf797081669420.jpg

• Administrators

According to EULA, a license is not transferable to 3rd persons. Moreover, we do not sell in Iran since it's an embargoed country as far as I know. Maybe the person found a license key on the web which was later canceled. I would recommend purchasing a license from an authorized partner, e.g. via https://www.eset.de.

• Most Valued Members

I believe here is a different issue it's not about that you owned the license and bought it

It's about sharing it with another person which is not accepted by ESET EULA  , And as IRAN is being sanctioned from all countries in the world because they are trying to build a nuclear energy as the same as other countries in the world :D , it's all politics here , but nevermind.

I believe the server recognizes that the license is running in different countries and blocks the weird one , I believe his best bet is to buy from Middle East ESET website.

Edited by Nightowl

• Most Valued Members
Just now, soshan said:

thats a orginal key but server, think that is fack licens.

If it's original and un-used , then it's different , Marcos will be able to help you.