ARP Spoofing detected

Hello, today i got a warning saying i was being under arp cache attack. This happened again to me last year in same month. Im guessing this is a false alarm but i wanna play it safe, Any professionals can help me with whats going on? [the warning popped up only once]

Edited by Potattoo
Grammar mistake

Thanks for the anwser, but i'm afraid that i think my case is something more unique. This also happened the same day last year. 

• Administrators

You can provide an advanced network protection log from time when the detection occurs and we'll tell you the MAC address of the device which is triggering the detection. Advanced logging can be enabled under Help and support -> Details for technical support. After reproducing the detection, disable logging and collect logs with ESET Log Collector. When done, provide the generated archive for perusal.

I believe this is a false alarm since it went off after me turning wifi off and on. Also sorry man but i cant download the log collector, can you help me via this post?

2 hours ago, Potattoo said:

the warning popped up only once

I wouldn't worry about it. If it was an actual ARP poisoning attack, you would be bombarded with like Eset alerts as the other poster with this issue stated.

• Administrators

If you are still getting the notification, please provide logs as per the instructions above. Otherwise there's nothing to investigate.

i also checked my arp table and none of them have the same address. Just saying because a website i read told me if 2 of them have same physical address it was probably a ARP attack

• Most Valued Members
8 minutes ago, Potattoo said:

Sooo,,, Do you guys think im 100% safe? If not how can i stop this arp thing?

Make sure your router is safe , and your LAN network is also safe (meaning that devices are up-to-date and not infected) , scan your PC with ESET to make sure you don't have anything hidden in your PC

Other than that you should be fine.

I already scanned my pc multiple times [it all came out clean], My windows etc. are up-to-date but, i dont know how to check if my router is safe

Edited by Potattoo
Missing word

• Administrators

You have already received an answer above, there's basically nothing else to add. To have your router secured, upgrade the firmware, disable remote administration over WAN, use a strong password, disable services that you don't need, etc.