Opțiunea de blocare al aplicațiilor (Application lock option)

Bună ziua , am instalat acest antivirus și am vrut să îl optimizez cat se poate de mult , și am detectat o problemă majoră !

Opțiunea pentru blocarea aplicațiilor NU FUNCȚIONEAZĂ ( Am blocat galeria și WhatsApp și la deschiderea uneia din aplicațiile blocate , nu se aplică blocajul după câteva secunde bune .... Alteori nici nu se mai aplica blocajul ... 

Machine translation:

I installed this antivirus and I wanted to optimize it as much as possible, and I detected a major problem!

The option to block applications does NOT WORK (I blocked the gallery and WhatsApp and when opening one of the blocked applications, the block does not apply after a few good seconds .... Sometimes the block does not apply ..

Edited by Marcos
Machine translation added

• Marcos changed the title to Opțiunea de blocare al aplicațiilor (Application lock option)
  • Administrators

First of all, we kindly ask you to post in English since this is an English forum. Otherwise moderators and most of other users will not understand and be able to help you.

As for your question. Application Control is not part of ESET products. The only exception are products for Android.
However, it's possible to use a HIPS rule to block execution of a file with a specific path. If the path changes (e.g. after an application update), the rule will cease working.