Jump to content

Last Connected Time Not Updating


Recommended Posts

Hi!

 

Seems that last connected time is not updating. I made changes to the policy assigned to the client, but it was not taking effect. Upon checking, last connected time was 10:33:27. I already updated some policies but it was not taking effect.

image.png.318fe710ebd65e47a0d8c4066345369c.png

Here are some policies I updated but it states that it is older. Is there a way to force sync this? Since im on the testing phase, I need to see the changes immediately.

image.png.f8b0e25c90b56ca0bf9a9048fe4f9015.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrators

Please check C:\ProgramData\ESET\RemoteAdministrator\Agent\EraAgentApplicationData\Logs\status.html and trace.log for possible errors.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ESET Staff

Also there should be possibility to force AGENT's connection using "Wake up call", in case of default connection interval is not sufficient for diagnostic. In case AGENT won't connect for longer time, please consult logs as mentioned in previous comment, as it might mean that something went wrong and connection attempts are failing.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Already Resolved this sir.

 

Seems that there were issue on the ports. Its being blocked by the firewall we have.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...