Jump to content

A verification of license ownership is now required


Recommended Posts

'This license cannot be fully managed via License Manager until your license ownership is verified.' i enter a license key but this message is displayed.can you help me?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrators

Please provide a public license ID. However, I'm afraid that the license will not work. We do not sell in Iran and if you got the license from a dubious seller, you might have fallen a victim of fraud.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Please provide a public license ID. However, I'm afraid that the license will not work. We do not sell in Iran and if you got the license from a dubious seller, you might have fallen a victim of fraud.

3AH-8U5-CKX

i bought it from a local online provider.

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Please provide a public license ID. However, I'm afraid that the license will not work. We do not sell in Iran and if you got the license from a dubious seller, you might have fallen a victim of fraud.

now the situation of mi license changed to 'THIS LICENSE IS OVERUSED' .

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrators

The license owner is from Germany (@blitzhandel24.de) and only they can approve management of the license.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Marcos said:

The license owner is from Germany (@blitzhandel24.de) and only they can approve management of the license.

i dont have access to them . what i can do now?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

HI have same error : 3AJ-3RB-6WJ and 3AJ-ABH-FC8 

Im the owner and have activated the key but unable to manage them.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrators
On 5/26/2020 at 11:18 PM, efafa said:

HI have same error : 3AJ-3RB-6WJ and 3AJ-ABH-FC8 

Im the owner and have activated the key but unable to manage them.

It appears they were issued by ESET Russia but the French email address is suspicious. Please contact ESET Russia. Why there are so many licenses registered to your email address?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

@Marcos  hello, i need desactivate  device with license ID 3AJ-BJA-VEE. 

On licence manager verification email not send

Antivirus was reinstalled 

 

Best

Edited by vanroy
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, vanroy said:

@Marcos  hello, i need desactivate  device with license ID 3AJ-BJA-VEE.

You should contact the seller MICRO TECHNOLOGY PANAMA S.A. For some reason they or somebody else registered the licenses with the email address ne..........91@gmail.com. Only the license owner can manage licenses.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...