eset has been uninstalled but I cannot load anything else on

Hello, 

I am wanting to use Teamviewer Endpoint as my company are now using this.  I have followed your instructions on ho w to uninstall and it seemed sucessful.
Every time I try to use the new software it says your software is still installed on my machine but I cannot find any reference to it anywhere, including within the registry.

(What Teamviewer Installer Says)

Endpoint Protection activation failed on (MY PC). There is another Endpoint Protection software (ESET Security) installed on (MY PC). To use Endpoint Protection, please disable ESET Security and click on Activate again.

Can you please tell me how to get rid of anything else as my laptop is now vulnerable.  I can only guess it is your program causing this as TeamViewer have picked it up.   

• Administrators

If there is a problem with installing ESET, try using the ESET Uninstall tool in safe mode as per https://support.eset.com/en/kb2289-uninstall-eset-manually-using-the-eset-uninstaller-tool.

If there's a problem with activation, you should get an activation error code. Please provide it as well as your license public ID.

I have uninstalled it using that tool, and it has messed my PC right up.

It  said it was successful, but it wasn't.

And now I cannot use anything else.

I followed exactly what your website said to do.

Everything.

I cannot load another end point on now as it says ESET is still on it.

• Administrators

After running the Uninstall tool in safe mode, install Endpoint using the msi installer on a client and create an install log as per https://support.eset.com/en/kb406-how-do-i-generate-an-installation-error-log-for-windows-eset-products.

When done, please provide the install logs as well as logs collected with ESET Log Collector.

Sorry,

But I do not want it on my laptop anymore, I want rid of it forever and it has left something on my laptop stopping me from loading on anything else.

Not sure what good a log file is going to do.  I do not want it on my laptop and it is stopping me from from loading any other software on it!

• Administrators

Then just run the uninstall tool which will completely remove ESET. If there are other issues with your system, they are unlikely caused by ESET being installed before.

I have run the uninstall tool, but as stated in previous tickets, it cannot be completely removed as other endpoint programs say it still exists on my laptop.

I have done everything you have asked me, but if in the end after removing the software and you guys shrug your shoulders then fine.  I will make sure your program is ripped out of all out other PCs and laptops.

• Administrators

Unfortunately it's not possible to try TeamViewer myself (all I get is "Once you sign up, our representatives will contact you to schedule a personalized demo at your convenience"). Please provide a Procmon log from installation (https://support.eset.com/en/kb6308-using-process-monitor-to-create-log-files). Stop logging when it detects ESET installed.

Also please provide logs collected with ESET Log Collector (select the template "All" after launching it).

What OS is installed? If Win 10, check Windows Security Center and verify that Windows Defender is shown as the active real-time AV.