How to reinstall Outlook ad-in?

Hi there!

I have recently formatted my computer and reinstalled the system. As I was syncing my IMAP mail with several years of mail ESET ad-in was making Outlook perform very slow. So I started the mail client as an administrator and fully removed the ad-in. Now I can't re-enable it cause it doesn't show on the list. See the picture attached. 

So, how can I reinstall the ad-in to be able to enable it there? I tryed to reinstal ESET Internet Security, but it didn't work.

How can I faix it?

Thanks,

- DanielMB.

adins.png

• Administrators

I would assume that uninstalling and reinstalling ESET Internet Security should fix it but you wrote it didn't. Therefore I'd suggest opening a support ticket with your local ESET distributor for further troubleshooting the issue.

Hi there, Marcos!

Is there a way to contact international support? The local distributor is being really unhelpfull. They just told me that the add-in is provided by a third party and so they don't provide support for it. And I'm really havin a hard time believing ESET ad-in would be provided by a third party and that they can't support it.

Thanks againm

- DanielMB

Via Eset Gui, disable Outlook plug-in option in Email Protection. Save your changes. Close the Eset Gui.

Reopen the Eset GUI. Enable Outlook plug-in option in Email Protection. Save your changes. Close the Eset Gui.

Check if Eset add-on has been added to Outlook's COM add-ins.

Hi, itman!

This procedure didn't work. Would you happn to know which DLL should I pint Outlook to add the add-in?

Thanks,

- DanielMB.

EDIT: I would also wish to know if the add-in is compatible with the lates office (Microsoft 360), since I'm just about to format everything again just for this.

Edited by DanielMB

1 hour ago, DanielMB said:

Hi, itman!

This procedure didn't work. Would you happn to know which DLL should I pint Outlook to add the add-in?

Sorry, can't help you on this. I don't use Outlook.