My.eset.com account hijacked

rcarjan

Hello,

Yesterday I received three emails from eset stating that my email address, registration email and password have been changed for my my.eset.com account. I have tried emailing support, the chat, however I have not received any answer. 

Is there any way I can recover my account (and by extension, my Eset Internet Security licence)? If needed, I can provide the original email with which I registered, the email to which the account was transferred, the licence key and anything else which might help / be needed.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Radu Liviu

• Administrators

If you have received a confirmation email with a support ticket ID, customer care should contact you. Please remember that it's weekend now and customer support is provided during work days.

I know that it's a weekend, I assumed customer support wouldn't work during these times. However I thought that when I submitted my issue on the website a support ticket would be created automatically and I would be sent a confirmation regarding this. I did not receive any email with any support ticket ID, which is why I opted to write here.

Thank you for the answer, I will wait a few more days to see if this gets resolved.

Regards,

Radu

• Administrators

What url did you create the ticket on? Please make sure to check your spam/junk folder in case the confirmation email was incorrectly flagged as spam.

Hello,

It appears that the support ticket was created, even though I did not receive a confirmation via email. The issue is resolved now. Thank you very much for the support.

Best regards,

Radu Liviu Carjan