Full scan is now scanning RAM for a 4 hours

D4N13L

Hey, I have a problem with a scanner. I turn full scan in GMT +1 09:00 AM and now its 06:40 PM. That doesn´t matter. Problem is with a scan RAM. RAM start scanning at 03:20 PM and doesn´t finish scan. I don´t know in what is a problem. Thanks for any feedback.Odeslaný screenshot obrázek

I just ran an Eset  memory scan on my device which contains 8 GB of memory. It took 1 sec. to complete.

Only thing I can theorize is something on your device is preventing Eset access to your computer memory. Check the Eset Scan event log entry for this scan as to any clues that may be the source for access denial.

Edited by itman

7 minutes ago, itman said:

I just ran an Eset  memory scan on my device which contains 8 GB of memory. It took 1 sec. to complete.

Only thing I can theorize is something on your device is preventing Eset access to your computer memory. Check the Eset Scan event log entry for this scan as to any clues that may be the source for access denial.

I'm sorry, but, how can I check the event log? 

1 minute ago, D4N13L said:

I'm sorry, but, how can I check the event log? 

If the scan is still running you will first have to manually terminate it. After termination, there should be on option to "Show log."

You can also access Eset Scan logs from Eset GUI interface. Via Eset GUI, select Tools -> More Tools -> Log files -> Computer Scan. The first entry listed should be the scan you just terminated.