Issue| Unable to schedule task using Administrator Policy for MacOS\Linux

Hi Everyone
I noticed that when trying to schedule a weekly scan task for MacOS X or Linux using the ESET Policies it doesn't allow me to click "Finish" and save the policy. 

Any ideas why this is happening? 

image.png.564fba777d88f9f39b8c7d0a5628257e.png

Well, Apparently I solved my own issue. But it's kinda weird. 
For Mac computers you can only add a scheduled scan if you add targets, Why is that? Can't you just let it do a scan on everything?

Also,that raises another question
How do I choose\ create a standard profile for ESET scans? (so there should be 3 scans, quick, smart, and in-depth - without needing me to suggest what they should scan) How come those don't exist?

• Administrators

What would be the purpose of having a scan task without any scan targets? It would do nothing. It works the same way on Windows; a scan target must be selected.

To edit existing on-demand scan profiles, you must do it it the on-demand computer scan section:

image.png

1 hour ago, avielc said:

Well, Apparently I solved my own issue. But it's kinda weird. 
For Mac computers you can only add a scheduled scan if you add targets, Why is that? Can't you just let it do a scan on everything?

Also,that raises another question
How do I choose\ create a standard profile for ESET scans? (so there should be 3 scans, quick, smart, and in-depth - without needing me to suggest what they should scan) How come those don't exist?

Well, apparently the answer exists somewhere in this forum(the differences between the smart and in-depth scans), found a user asking it eons ago, so that's been understandable now. 

Regarding:

1 hour ago, Marcos said:

What would be the purpose of having a scan task without any scan targets? It would do nothing. It works the same way on Windows; a scan target must be selected.

To edit existing on-demand scan profiles, you must do it it the on-demand computer scan section:

image.png

Actually, no, 
On a Windows policy you don't have to choose a target, but you can select "scan all targets"  so there's no issue there

On a Mac policy it seems there's no "Scan all targets" option for some reason, which is kinda odd, I would've expected some basic scanning option for Mac OS X. Don't you think @Marcos?

• Administrators

I don't know if it's a limitation of the OS or Endpoint on Mac that it doesn't offer to scan all targets. I'd suggest raising a support ticket with your local ESET distributor.

Why raise a ticket with the local distributor, isn't that something that should be investigated on a global level? (This is a generic ESMC version after all)