foistware is wannacry, but i have license of 1 year giveaway of nod32, and 120 Days Of eset, pc sadly infected

hi all,

bootkit, iobit malware fighter, pc opimizer pro,

i have license of 1 year giveaway of nod32, and 120 Days Of eset

we are new in the forum of antivirus,

if i import videos with camtasia the application freeze,
it causes i can't produce and upload in youtube with camtasia

in MEmu android emulator on pc a notification "MEmu (rocket cleaner) 99.0 mb" appears repetitively but
rocket cleaner is malicious app installed on MEmu whichs causes hacking of Google accounts, the speed clean and G5 Gamebox malicious
android apps on MEmu virtual android on windows
more info here:
https://www.breakingnews.fr/technologie/supprimez-ces-applications-android-desagreables-qui-peuvent-se-connecter-a-vos-comptes-google-et-facebook-des-maintenant-220819.html

En bref Dans MEmu tous ça à piraté le pc, camtasia freeze et comme on est français et sur forum antivirus multilingue

the traduction i installed google translate:

salut à tous.,

nous sommes nouveaux dans le forum des antivirus,

si j'importe des vidéos avec camtasia, le freeze de l'application,
ça fait que je ne peux pas produire et télécharger sur youtube avec camtasia

dans l'émulateur Android MEmu sur PC, une notification "MEmu (Rocket Cleaner) 99,0 Mo" apparaît de manière répétitive mais
Rocket Cleaner est une application malveillante installée sur MEmu, ce qui provoque le piratage des comptes Google, speed clean et  G5 Gamebox malveillantes
applications android sur MEmu virtual android sur windows
Plus d'infos ici: https://www.breakingnews.fr/technologie/supprimez-ces-applications-android-desagreables-qui-peuvent-se-connecter-a-vos-comptes-google-et-facebook-des-maintenant-220819.html

my 5 MONth license of eset, Kaspersky, comodo & ad-aware signaled foistware & wannacryptor, like a 6 month trial of pc optimizer pro, & following malwares/bugs on sd/usb devices below, like:

-bug on smartphones & iPod:

--phone 1 Samsung: screen displays block on battery loading screen blocks in 0% OR 1% if plugged on usb

--phone 2 huawei: freezes, crash on all android os, & bugs on mobizen

--iPod: crash on multiple screen recording apps

-wannacry

-komodia

-pc optimizer pro

-wondershare tunesgo

-64 GB SD: database error on camera sony

-pc 2: compaq & his acer r1 series monitor: if i turn on monitor it's take 1 OR 3 hours to turn on screen, this latence have blinking slow black screen, acer & energystar logo & discrets whistling

-privdog

-and 

thèses apps ans bugs on the six disks below:

Disk comodo rescue disk micro usb black: Boot error on grub of comodo bootable rescue disk + comodo cleaning essentials 64 installed

Disk comodo rescue disk usb green: Boot error on grub of comodo bootable rescue disk + comodo cleaning essentials 64 installed

Disk recovery system cyberlink power2go micro usb green: Error to create bootable with data of C:/ recovery' disk with cyberlink power2go ans Windows ADK + comodo cleaning essentials 64 installed

Disk recovery system cyberlink power2go usb purple: Error to create bootable with data of C:/ recovery' disk with cyberlink power2go ans Windows ADK + comodo cleaning essentials 64 installed

Disk ad aware rescue disk micro usb red: If i boot on it, the commandline of bootable os of adaware rescue disk blocks and freezes on X:\Windows\system32> + in explorer it appears into drive letter, but no free/used space description appears, if i open this disk i have error message

Disk ad aware rescue disk usb magenta: If i boot on it, the commandline of bootable os of adaware rescue disk blocks and freezes on X:\Windows\system32> + comodo cleaning essentials 64 installed

-& winzip disk Tools, bugs listed here persist on all of my two computers, excepted monitor acer r1 series only in the compaq pc, i used the & colors bbcodes here to separate the issues/devices/computers, into différents colors & with bold/without bold (eg: multicolor for ipod's bugs, & blue for wannacry, as reference to Eternal blue), for better understanding for moderators/helpers,

Thanks..

• Administrators

You have several similar topics created (e.g. https://forum.eset.com/topic/23131-topic-for-detender-of-drivesecurity-infected-memu-on-two-computers/). We take liberty to warn you that this behavior is considered spamming and your account will be suspended if you don't stop posting the same again and again.

If you have an issue, make sure the posting is to the point and stop using various colors or posting in different languages. Having said that, we'll draw this topic to a close.

• Marcos locked this topic