Questions about Startup scanner

After installing ESET Internet security I've noticed startup got a bit slower, after digging found that it was startup file checker. Is it safe to disable scheduled scanner?

• Administrators

It is not safe to disable the startup scanner. For instance, it ensures an automatic UEFI, WMI or registry scan. Also should you get infected with malware, without the startup scan the threat might not be detected running.

Please provide a Procmon boot log created as per https://support.eset.com/en/kb6308-using-process-monitor-to-create-log-files as well as ELC logs from the machine.

I think that was some initial scans which was running every time now it's completely fine no noticeable slowdown.

Also please explain explain what's going on here, I've marked Router as home network but it didn't solve this.

e1.png

e2.png

e4.png

• Administrators

Please do not mix completely unrelated queries in one topic but always create a new topic. As for the blocked communication, do not run the Firewall troubleshooting wizard unless you experience network connection issues that you need to troubleshoot. If you are experiencing any, please elaborate more on the issue in a new topic, otherwise ignore whatever you see in the troubleshooting wizard.