Hi Guys, i got an error message :

A verification of license ownership is now required

This license cannot be fully managed via License Manager until your license ownership is verified.

Can a technician help me out ?!

• Administrators

I have forwarded your query to the Russian distributor. There are 8 EIS monthly invoiced licenses registered with your email address and 3 others with standard licensing. An email was sent to your registration email address that you should confirm the ownership.

6 minutes ago, Marcos said:

I have forwarded your query to the Russian distributor. There are 8 EIS monthly invoiced licenses registered with your email address and 3 others with standard licensing. An email was sent to your registration email address that you should confirm the ownership.

I have an ESET key that was given to me as a gift. I'm not sure from where it was purchased but the key works. Currently no one else is using it either so seems like a legit key. But after adding it to an account I get the same ownership alert. Can you check this?

Key.txt

Thats correct ! Is now fixed ? 

:)

13 minutes ago, Marcos said:

• Administrators
Just now, rotweilerxp said:

Thats correct ! Is now fixed ?

There's nothing to fix. At the registration email address ...@yahoo.fr you have received an email with a link that you must click to confirm the ownership of the license.

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, SeriousHoax said:

I have an ESET key that was given to me as a gift. I'm not sure from where it was purchased but the key works. Currently no one else is using it either so seems like a legit key. But after adding it to an account I get the same ownership alert. Can you check this?

It's registered to Dave R. with an email address with Indian domain. I have no clue what is the relation between that person and you.

4 minutes ago, Marcos said:

There's nothing to fix. At the registration email address ...@yahoo.fr you have received an email with a link that you must click to confirm the ownership of the license.

I want to activate the key on my gmail.com account not yahoo.

7 minutes ago, Marcos said:

It's registered to Dave R. with an email address with Indian domain. I have no clue what is the relation between that person and you.

Yes, Dave Russo. He's a member on malwaretips forum. He gave it to me at the end of last month. Without logging in to the account if the key is put during ESET installation then it works though so not much of a problem. No problem I guess as long as it's not stolen and over used by someone else.

Edited by SeriousHoax

• Administrators
42 minutes ago, rotweilerxp said:

I want to activate the key on my gmail.com account not yahoo.

The verification email is sent to the license registration email address if you attempt to add it to the License manager. If you want to change your registration email address, please contact the seller from whom you purchased the license. We can see that a license ownership verification email has been sent several times, you opened the email but didn't click the verification link.

The last time an email with the subject "ESET License verification" was sent to your yahoo.fr address on April 17 and was opened at 19:41.

I have activated this key today ... Not the 17th 

License ID: 3AH-6WX-K6T

License validity: 
4/18/2030
License activation: 4/20/2020

Capture.PNG

Edited by rotweilerxp

16 hours ago, Marcos said:

The verification email is sent to the license registration email address if you attempt to add it to the License manager. If you want to change your registration email address, please contact the seller from whom you purchased the license. We can see that a license ownership verification email has been sent several times, you opened the email but didn't click the verification link.

The last time an email with the subject "ESET License verification" was sent to your yahoo.fr address on April 17 and was opened at 19:41.

????? nothing received

• Administrators

There are only 2 possible explanations. Either somebody else reads your email or the email was incorrectly evaluated as spam and moved to the spam / junk folder. Could you check it?

9 minutes ago, Marcos said:

There are only 2 possible explanations. Either somebody else reads your email or the email was incorrectly evaluated as spam and moved to the spam / junk folder. Could you check it?

i've checked everything

can you please help me i? Maybe reset the confirmation request

• Administrators

Please check https://haveibeenpwned.com/. According to this, you should change your email account password to a secure one if you haven't done so after Sept 2019. This will ensure that an unauthorized person won't be able to access your email.

For help with your licenses you can contact ESET Russia where you purchased them.