Update-Autorisierung (Update authorization)

Hallo,

obwohl meine Eset-Lizenzen noch fast drei Jahre gültig sind, erhalte ich immer wieder die Meldung "Fehler bei der Update-Autorisierung".  Wie kann man das Problem beheben?

Machine translation:
although my ESET licenses are still valid for almost three years, I keep getting the message "Error in update authorization". How can you fix the problem?

Edited by Marcos
Machine translation added

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately for now I cannot reproduce the problem by using the process monitor as I do not get the error message each time I open Eset Internet Security. Just now it did not appear. So I will have to wait until the error message turns up again and then I can activate the process monitor. Also I will send you a screenshot.

Best regards

sumavax

• Administrators

What version of ESET do you have currently installed? Should the error occur, also post a screen shot for clarification if it's related to module or program update.

• 2 weeks later...

The version installed is 13.1.21.0. So far there was no further message "Error in update authorization". I suppose that this message does not refer to the  frequent virus definition updates but to program updates which take place in greater intervals.

• Administrators

The license is valid and I don't see any issues with it. The said error occurred on April 20 and hasn't recurred since. If you are able to reproduce it, we'll need advanced logs from an unsuccessful update attempt. Advanced logging can be enabled under Help and support -> Details for technical support.

Thanks for the information. In case the error returns I'll send you the advanced logging.

Best regards