Problema contraseña eset parental control (Problem with password)

Por descuido mis hijos se enteraron de la contraseña del control parental y lo desbloquean cuando quieren, ya cambie la contraseña de mi cuenta en la pagina web pero siguen desbloqueando con la contraseña actual. Que puedo hacer? 

Machine translation:

By mistake my children found out the password of the parental control and unlock it whenever they want, I already changed the password of my account on the website but they still unlock with the current password. What I can do?mistake my children found out the password of the parental control and unlock it whenever they want, I already changed the password of my account on the website but they still unlock with the current password. What I can do?

Edited by Marcos
Machine translation added

• Marcos changed the title to Problema contraseña eset parental control (Problem with password)
  • Administrators

It is impossible that after changing the my.eset.com password the old password would be accepted by Parental Control. Please make sure to use a password that is not easy to guess; try using also some special characters. Should the problem persist, raise a support ticket by filling in the built-in support form and submit logs as well.