Internet Security 13.1.21.0 not updating automatically

Hello,

Since 4/7/2020, Internet Security 13.1.21.0 is not updating automatically anymore.  I have to manually update the virus signatures.  I have tried clearing the cache, but the problem persists.

The attached screenshot shows that the program states that it still checking for updates but not updating.  I am running the latest version of Windows 10 Pro 64 bit.

Thank you for your help.

Screenshot (851).png

• Administrators

It could be that the US update servers are under a heavier load due to an update of the Augur module. We expect the load to go down within a few hours.

No problem here in the Midwest. Mine updated at boot time at 8:30 EST and 3 times since then. I am on pre-release updates however.

• 3 weeks later...

I have been having the same issue for 3 weeks at least now. Is there a fix for this yet? I cannot manually install it nor will it automatically install.

• Administrators
24 minutes ago, JaR said:

I have been having the same issue for 3 weeks at least now. Is there a fix for this yet? I cannot manually install it nor will it automatically install.

What version do you have currently installed? If you hit Update now, upgrade to a newer version is not offered? What OS do you use?

21 minutes ago, JaR said:

I cannot manually install

What error are you receiving when you try to manually install ver. 13.1.21?