Jump to content

Block anydesk or teamviewer


obee
 Share

Recommended Posts

hello guys, is it possible block communication anydesk or teamviewer on firewall rule ESET Endpoint Security?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Most Valued Members
2 hours ago, obee said:

hello guys, is it possible block communication anydesk or teamviewer on firewall rule ESET Endpoint Security?

If they are installed in Program Files , you can make a policy for all endpoints to block Anydesk/Teamviewer EXE in the firewall.

If they have different locations on each endpoint,

Block like this :

*.net.anydesk.com

TCP-Ports 80, 443 and 6568

-----

TeamViewer

*teamviewer.com

--------

You can also make web filter to block access to them or DNS access

Just be careful not to block access to 80 443 for everything because that will get the endpoints with no internet , not HTTP and not HTTPS

Edited by Nightowl
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/7/2020 at 1:37 PM, Nightowl said:

If they are installed in Program Files , you can make a policy for all endpoints to block Anydesk/Teamviewer EXE in the firewall.

If they have different locations on each endpoint,

Block like this :

*.net.anydesk.com

TCP-Ports 80, 443 and 6568

-----

TeamViewer

*teamviewer.com

--------

You can also make web filter to block access to them or DNS access

Just be careful not to block access to 80 443 for everything because that will get the endpoints with no internet , not HTTP and not HTTPS

May I ask, if you use "*.net.anydesk.com". It's mean you created rule on firewall or used function block website.Please help me clear it by snapshot. Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Most Valued Members
On 4/13/2020 at 5:40 AM, Mike_Kintaru said:

May I ask, if you use "*.net.anydesk.com". It's mean you created rule on firewall or used function block website.Please help me clear it by snapshot. Thanks

I believe you can make some filters to the DNS using the firewall , you can block the DNS to these links , so AnyDesk cannot establish or find the servers

Also you can block it in webfilter maybe it helps maybe it doesn't.

I believe you have some firewall with the ability of Application Control and DNS Filter , use it from there it will be more faster and efficient I believe , you can just block TEAM and ANY in Application Control , and then after that in DNS Filter you put the links on block list and then no PC can make connection because your firewall prevents them from doing so.

Edited by Nightowl
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...