NOD32 modifies Javascript files

Vojta

5 minutes ago, Marcos said:

That's normal. You should see one record for each file that is accessed, e.g css, js, html, etc.

Ahh ......... Gotcha. I have to be careful with that trailing /* specification.

• 1 month later...

I've attached diagnostics when trying to access our latest release. Is there anything that could help you solve the issue? Is there some workaround for our user other than completely disabling Web access protection? If I try Web access protection -> Url address management -> edit -> list of allowed addressess -> edit -> add "*.budgetbakers.com/*" and check "Notify when applying", then I see that URL was matched but the issue remains. What's the correct way to exclude our domain?

Diagnostics.zip

• Administrators

Adding the address to the list of allowed addresses cannot have any effect since it's not blacklisted by ESET. Instead try adding it to the list of addresses excluded from content scan.

Thanks it works. So what's next steps? How to fix it permanently without our users need to exclude our domain from checking? Should I report this issue somewhere else?

• Administrators

You can open a support ticket and refer to this topic so that the case is properly tracked. However, a developer of the web access protection has already replied you that we had no update on the issue yet.

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, johnmorganhere said:

Hi everyone. I have never heard about it before. So as I understood it is some kind of an issue and it is not happened everytime?

Do you regularly open / use the above website and have issues with it?