The code is not working

Bilal

I completed all the steps and once I submitted it did not reach to the 8th step, and now it is telling me that I need to purchase a new one. 

• Administrators

I've checked your license and the key Cxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxx4 is valid until 2021. Please post a screen shot of the error that you are getting.

Solution

If you are receive either of the error messages shown below (see Figure 1-1) while activating on our website, you have already activated your activation key or serial number and received a Username, Password, and/or License Key via email. 

SOLNFig1-1a.png

Figure 1-1

You now need to activate your ESET product. To do so, follow the steps below:

1. Upgrade to the latest version of your product.
  2. Activate my Windows home product using my Username, Password, or License Key.
  3. Verify that your ESET product is updating correctly. How do I know ESET Smart Security/ESET NOD32 Antivirus is updating correctly?

I don't have my license information

If you do not have your Username, Password, or License Key, click here to have your license information resent.

Edited by itman

• Administrators

Not sure what the code in the screen shot is since a license key is in the form XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX.

You have two licenses, both are valid. One is for ESET NOD32 Antivirus (lic. key USxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxF5), for 1 machine, valid for 2 years until Feb 2021 and another one for ESET Internet Security (lic. key CAxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxN4), for 3 machines, valid for 1 year until March 2021.

I've re-sent you both license emails. If necessary, contact ESET Canada please.

1 hour ago, Bilal said:

or do I need to do something? 

Did you do the following per my prior posting?

Activate my Windows home product using my Username, Password, or License Key.

Note: If you are activating NOD32, use the NOD32 license key you have. If that license key is already used on another device, you can use your Internet Security license key as long as it hasn't been already installed on three devices.

Edited by itman