ESET File Security causing BSOD ntfs.sys

We have installed ESET File Security (7.1.12008.0) on two RDS Servers running Windows Server 2019, host is Hyper-V running Windows Server 2019.
Software was installed on Thursday evening and Friday morning we started seeing some issues, VM not responding and sessions disconnected.

Today we had the same issue twice and also a BSOD, server not responding on Server 1 and BSOD op Server 2, memory dump showed ntfs.sys for Server 2 as a cause.
After that I've disabled all options regarding Real-time scanning, network traffic scan, memory scan, everything.
Since then the servers have not showed any problems anymore, so something in ESET is causing these issues. 

I'm afraid to enable ESET items one by one to see what is causing it, because it's a production environment.
ntfs.sys is a Windows driver, but it seems like ESET is scanning something that Windows doesn't like? See attachment for error message regarding BSOD.

BSOD.jpg

• Administrators

Please configure Windows to generate complete or active memory dumps as per https://support.eset.com/en/kb380-how-do-i-generate-a-memory-dump-manually and reproduce the crash. After a dump has been generated, compress it, upload it to a safe location and drop me a private message with a download link.