When will my suggestion be implemented?

GreyGhost

• Administrators

This is not a suggestion but a report of a bug in UI that had been known and was fixed before you reported it. It will be fixed in the next v7 service release.

This could have been stated when I first posted.  Not four months later.

Hello,

It was already stated, acknowledged, and broadcasted in multiple other threads on the forum. If you were to query a search you may have already discovered your answer.

The threads "future changes to ..." are ongoing lists of users requests and/or bugs found, and while i only assume they are not obligated to reply to every single request, especially when they are mentioned in numerous places.

I assure you most of the requests placed there go into great consideration and are usually implemented post testing. If there is something that will not be implemented you usually get a straight answer right away that it is not in ESET's best interest.

The reason i reply now, is because we have already gone through this scenario and there are forum threads on the topic and subject, including official reply's from ESET.

Hello,

It was already stated, acknowledged, and broadcasted in multiple other threads on the forum. If you were to query a search you may have already discovered your answer.

The threads "future changes to ..." are ongoing lists of users requests and/or bugs found, and while i only assume they are not obligated to reply to every single request, especially when they are mentioned in numerous places.

I assure you most of the requests placed there go into great consideration and are usually implemented post testing. If there is something that will not be implemented you usually get a straight answer right away that it is not in ESET's best interest.

The reason i reply now, is because we have already gone through this scenario and there are forum threads on the topic and subject, including official reply's from ESET.

You stated here it was a suggestion and not a bug  and asked I move it to the suggestion thread:

https://forum.eset.com/topic/1584-disabling-phishing-protection-should-give-warning/?p=8990

Hello,

You stated here it was a suggestion and not a bug  and asked I move it to the suggestion thread:

https://forum.eset.com/topic/1584-disabling-phishing-protection-should-give-warning/?p=8990

Correct, because the suggestion threads gets looked at all the time by the developers and staff. They may just not always reply there.

Its the best place for suggestions because of this.