ESET Parental Controls not connecting to ESET servers

My children's phones have had ESET Parental Controls installed for some time. In the last few months, I am getting messages that their phones are unused, even when the child used the phone. In addition, my parental control can't see new apps installed on the phones, and making changes to the permissions doesn't propagate to the girls' phones. It looks like the phones aren't connecting to the ESET servers. Regular internet is working on the phones and I tested it on and off of wireless network.

I tried to uninstall ESET on the children's phones, but it requires connecting to the ESET server to verify my parental password, which instantly fails. That was really poor planning on your part.

I am very unhappy about this. How do I resolve this problem on each phone?

• Administrators

Your license is valid and therefore should be working alright. Please create a support ticket using the built-in form in Parental Control on your child's phone so that logs are submitted to customer care for perusal.

• 3 weeks later...

I got a response that showed me how to uninstall the program from the parent phone

I am trying to uninstall from the child phone. I cannot because the parental password fails to connect to the server.

Please have the tech read the ticket again. Thanks. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/21/2020 at 2:33 AM, Derscheid said:

My children's phones have had ESET Parental Controls installed for some time. In the last few months, I am getting messages that their phones are unused, even when the child used the phone. In addition, my parental control can't see new apps installed on the phones, and making changes to the permissions doesn't propagate to the girls' phones. It looks like the phones aren't connecting to the ESET servers. Regular internet is working on the phones and I tested it on and off of wireless network.

I tried to uninstall ESET on the children's phones, but it requires connecting to the ESET server to verify my parental password, which instantly fails. That was really poor planning on your part.

I am very unhappy about this. How do I resolve this problem on each phone?

WE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!  I registered my account on dother phone, but received no e- mail for account confirmation, and after installation an app on MY (parent) phone, I couldn't sign in at all! After retrieving password, I received nothing again, nor on dother phone I sign in every time successfuly!  

Solve this IMMEDIATELY PLEASE!

Screenshot_20200430-155555_Parental Control.jpg

• Administrators

Unfortunately I have no clue what is written in the above screen shot. Please open a support ticket using the built-in form in Parental Control and let submit logs to customer care for perusal.