all-in-one installer package not in repository

hi:

I try to create all-in-one installer and select japanese language  as attached.

but when I want to download the package, it shows the package is not in repository as attached.

1.png

2.png

Hi:

I try to pick some other languages like English,Chinese,Russian,Indonesian, all these can be downloaded.  it seems only Japanese is effected. is it the eset server problem?

• ESET Staff
4 hours ago, tbsky said:

Hi:

I try to pick some other languages like English,Chinese,Russian,Indonesian, all these can be downloaded.  it seems only Japanese is effected. is it the eset server problem?

This is most probably issue of ESMC 7.1 which is offering this language even it should not. My best guess is that Japan variant was not yet "released" in this version, as it is normally released with delay. Unfortunately i cannot verify now but there will be either specific version for JPN 7.2.2055.X or only previous versions will be available in JPN language.

4 hours ago, MartinK said:

This is most probably issue of ESMC 7.1 which is offering this language even it should not. My best guess is that Japan variant was not yet "released" in this version, as it is normally released with delay. Unfortunately i cannot verify now but there will be either specific version for JPN 7.2.2055.X or only previous versions will be available in JPN language.

thanks a lot for your confirm. I try previous version "7.1.2064.0" but still failed. so I guess all Japanese versions are special.

this is the first time I need Japanese  version. is there any workaround so I can make all-in-one Japanese version?

and if I remember correctly,  the endpoint package I downloaded from eset website like "eea_nt64.msi"  seems universal language. why all-in-one installer has different language?

• ESET Staff

Seems that this issue was already reported few days ago so I hope someone will be able to check and possibly resolve soon.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2020 at 2:18 AM, MartinK said:

Seems that this issue was already reported few days ago so I hope someone will be able to check and possibly resolve soon.

hi @MartinK

I still can not make all-in-one Japanese version. I can wait if it won't take too long to fix. will this fixed by Eset server side, ESMC component update, or next ESMC version?

• ESET Staff
19 hours ago, tbsky said:

hi @MartinK

I still can not make all-in-one Japanese version. I can wait if it won't take too long to fix. will this fixed by Eset server side, ESMC component update, or next ESMC version?

Problem is unfortunately in ESMC itself, but actually issue is that ESMC is offering to create Japaneses installer with version, that is not available in such locale (not yet released). Workaround in this case would be to select manually version that is available in Japanese locale, which is for example 7.1.2053.1 (currently latest with this locale).

On 3/28/2020 at 4:32 AM, MartinK said:

Problem is unfortunately in ESMC itself, but actually issue is that ESMC is offering to create Japaneses installer with version, that is not available in such locale (not yet released). Workaround in this case would be to select manually version that is available in Japanese locale, which is for example 7.1.2053.1 (currently latest with this locale).

hi @MartinK

thanks a lot for your confirm. indeed 7.1.2053.1 is ok. since this is the first time I need Japanese version, I don't quite understand the situation about the locale. if I install the msi package downloaded from eset web site, (eg: eea_nt64.msi), will the Japanese OS get Japanese nod32? I get English/Chinese UI correctly with the msi package. now I am not sure what will Japanese OS get with the msi package.

• ESET Staff
9 hours ago, tbsky said:

if I install the msi package downloaded from eset web site, (eg: eea_nt64.msi), will the Japanese OS get Japanese nod32? I get English/Chinese UI correctly with the msi package. now I am not sure what will Japanese OS get with the msi package.

I have not verified, but in case you download EEA 7.2 from global webpage (i.e. not Japan page), installer will most probably contain Japan locale, i.e. it will install with Japan locale on Japan systems. It might happen that once there will be EEA 7.2 for Japan, it will be actually new build with additional fixes.

Maybe @Marcos can also help to confirm, how is it with support of Japan locale in global releases.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2020 at 11:14 PM, MartinK said:

I have not verified, but in case you download EEA 7.2 from global webpage (i.e. not Japan page), installer will most probably contain Japan locale, i.e. it will install with Japan locale on Japan systems. It might happen that once there will be EEA 7.2 for Japan, it will be actually new build with additional fixes.

Maybe @Marcos can also help to confirm, how is it with support of Japan locale in global releases.

Hi  @Marcos  @MartinK

where can I download Japanese version of EEA 7.2?  maybe I need to install Japanese windows to test, but I hope I can get some information before that.

Edited by tbsky