"Service Unavailable please come back later"

SweX

Happened a few minutes ago....

post-320-0-63534100-1453317698_thumb.jpg

.....but the AVC 2015 summary thread was published fine in the background despite this error.

• 2 months later...

Well, it was just a matter about when and not if it would happen. This error happened the first time I tried to create the AV-Test February thread....

post-320-0-26024300-1459347443_thumb.jpg

I am not satisfied to hear that no one could satisfy the request ^_^

Edited by SweX

Well, it was just a matter about when and not if it would happen. This error happened the first time I tried to create the AV-Test February thread....

attachicon.giferror.JPG

I am not satisfied to hear that no one could satisfy the request ^_^

I didn't see that, but yes the system/forum is now sluggish (it wasn't earlier).

• 2 weeks later...

attachicon.giferror.JPG

Got another of these errors just a few minutes ago.

Edit: this time it seems the error shows up ONLY when I try to open the following thread. I have tried to open it several times and it always ends in one of these errors (request blocked) from Cloud Front.

https://forum.eset.com/topic/7946-after-upgrade-to-version-9-smartermail-and-wp-admin-blocked/

All other threads I have clicked on today loads just fine.

Edited by SweX

attachicon.giferror.JPG

Got another of these errors just a few minutes ago.

Edit: this time it seems the error shows up ONLY when I try to open the following thread. I have tried to open it several times and it always ends in one of these errors (request blocked) from Cloud Front.

https://forum.eset.com/topic/7946-after-upgrade-to-version-9-smartermail-and-wp-admin-blocked/

1. The thread in my quote above opens up just fine now.

2. Received another error from Cloud Front when I tried to create my Threatsense updates thread, but the thread got published on the forum despite the error.