In ELA license showing deactivated

Hi,

I am from India and I have activated my license in ELA in the month of February but not activated on systems. Now when few days back I checked on ELA it is showing license is deactivated, I don't know why. Is it because I have activated on ELA but not activated on systems?

I have contacted via Chat, but they said that they don't have any information about the license and asked me to contact India support, I have contacted India support on 4th March but still my problem is not resolved.

Requesting you to please check and let me know how this issue can be resolved.

Let me know how should I share the license key to check the details. 

Screenshot_26.png

• Administrators

Please provide your public license ID since I was unable to find any valid license registered to your forum email address.

5 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Please provide your public license ID since I was unable to find any valid license registered to your forum email address.

I posted and hide the message, can you still see the message?

• Administrators

That license was canceled and another one issued instead. I've re-sent the license email to your email address. As for ELA, it's the former portal for managing business licenses. We recommend migrating to EBA (eba.eset.com).

12 minutes ago, Marcos said:

That license was canceled and another one issued instead. I've re-sent the license email to your email address. As for ELA, it's the former portal for managing business licenses. We recommend migrating to EBA (eba.eset.com).

Thank you Marcos.