Advance Heuristic Whitelist

R4fal

Hello,

We have a problem with the Advance Heuristics, it's deleting emails from one of our customers, when the email reaches users outlook , it's deleted, when checked the log it shows, advance heuristic score 100, Is there any way to whitelist the sender? Funny thing is ESET Mail protection on Exchange server does not see any problem with the email, however when the email hits the mailbox of the users its automatically deleted because of advanced heuristics.

Please advise.

• Administrators

First of all, we use advanced heuristics for emulation of PE files and it has nothing to do with antispam. I'm mentioning this just to avoid confusion because the title itself confused me too.

Please report the incorrect spam detection to your local ESET distributor and enclose an email message incorrectly evaluated as spam (in the eml or msg format) as well as logs from the machine collected with ESET Log Collector.

Hi Marcos,

Thank you for the reply,  however I would like to know how I can actually whitelist a domain or sender to not be rejected by Advance Heuristics scan?

Can you advise that please?

Edited by R4fal

I've attached the message and the log result showing score 100. 

Today however when I've send the same email it was not deleted, it was prefixed [Spam] which we should normally have with spam messages. however the score did not changed, it's still 100.

I've change the rule from "delete email" to "move email to deleted items folder"

image.png

image.png

Desktop.zip

Hi Marcos,

I'm not sure if anything has been done, however I've tested it today and emails went trough without even being marked as spam.

Please mark this as resolved.