Repeated Threat Removed Notification

I am receiving repeated Threat Removed Notifications about the same email being cleaned from back in August of 2019.  I get the notification more than 20 times a day over the past two weeks.  The email indicated in the notification when I click on the blue link to "file" is the same email every time.  Can you help me understand why this is happening and how I can stop the notices from appearing?

• Administrators

Please provide logs collected with ESET Log Collector as well as a screen shot that would clarify what you mean by 'the blue link to "file"'.

In the threat removed screen (captured and attached) there is a file link in the center right hand side of the message.  When I click on that it reveals details about the email that has been cleaned and it is always the same email dated back in August of 2019.

message.JPG

eis_logs.zip

• Administrators

Please provide ELC logs once more, however, this time enable advanced logging under Help and support -> Details for customer care, reproduce the issue with cleaning, stop logging and then collect logs with ELC.

Do you use a third party e-mail provider?

One possibility is the e-mail is being repeatedly downloaded from the third party provider servers each time you access your e-mail via Outlook. I don't use Outlook but I assume it has options that when you delete an e-mail in Outlook, it is correspondingly deleted from the third party e-mail servers. Eset is cleaning the local copy of the e-mail in Outlook but obviously not the copy on the third party e-mail servers.

Edited by itman