Updating Management Agent on client computers

Some time ago I deployed ESMC VA 7.x (can't remember exact version) in my organization, created All-in-one Installer (at that time Management Agent was 7.0.577.0 and Endpoint Security was 7.1.2053.0). I manually installed this to about 40 computers and everything is working fine. Recently I updated ESMC VA (it showed notification in Help menu) to 7.1.503.0, now I wanted to update eset software on client machines. I noticed that I can create update task but only for Endpoint Security. I tested it on my machine to see how this is done and it worked and now I have 7.2.2055.0. But I can't update Management Agent (to version 7.1.717.0), it shows "No ESET products, which can be updated automatically, have been found". How can I do this without manually installing it on every computer?

In order to update the Management Agent on Client-machines you have to use a different task listed under "ESET Security Management Center > Upgrade Security Management Server Components"

16 hours ago, mxp said:

In order to update the Management Agent on Client-machines you have to use a different task listed under "ESET Security Management Center > Upgrade Security Management Server Components"

Thanks, it worked.

@MartinK

It's really counterintuitive to put it there. But, whatever, you can leave it as is, but when someone tries to update Management Agent from "Dashboard -> ESET applications -> Outdated applications" (or from any other location applicable) then ESMC should create task "Upgrade Security Management Server Components" instead of saying "No ESET products, which can be updated automatically, have been found".